If you have recently been bereaved, please accept our sincere condolences.
St Margaret’s Church would like to support you as much as we can at a time of such sadness and loss. If you would like a visit from one of the clergy or from one of our bereavement visiting team, please contact the Church Office.
You may be finding it difficult to think of all the things that need to be done when a close relative has died. As regards the funeral, there are a number of things to be considered including church or crematorium and scattering or interment of ashes.
The usual starting place for advice would be the Funeral Director. The local firms include:
• H D Tribe Ltd, Rustington Office (01903) 787188
• F A Holland & Son, Rustington (01903) 771010
• Reynolds Funeral Services, Littlehampton (01903) 730666
• Dillistone Funeral Service, Littlehampton (01903) 726324
• Ian Hart Funeral Services, Worthing (01903) 206299
All the details will be organised between them and the church with care and sensitivity.