As the title 'Women Together' suggests these meetings are opportunities for women of all ages to come together in a series of events chosen to appeal to different tastes and ages for the purpose of encouraging, supporting and building up the church family at St. Margaret's and reaching out to others with the good news of Jesus Christ. It is run by a team of ladies under the leadership of Barbara Roberts, our Women's Ministry Worker, and any queries about 'Women Together' can be directed to her via this website. You can find the schedule for 2019/2020 below.
29th February - The Vine
In John 15:5 Jesus said "I am the vine, you are the branches". This annual event for women of teaching, worship, fellowship and prayer is built on these words of Jesus. As we, as Christian believers, follow Christ, he stays with us and helps us to follow him faithfully. The Vine events helps us to invest in our own spirituality and encourages us as we encourage others.
Take time out from the busyness of everyday and join us for a morning of teaching, worship, fellowship and prayer. You don’t want to miss this intimate and inspiring event for women.
We are excited to have Kate Patterson the author of “The Gift of Blessing” as our speaker. Kate encourages us to see God afresh through the gift of blessing.
There will be plenty of refreshments and yummy treats! We are asking that if you are able to bring your own re-usable cup this will help us to reduce our impact on our planets resources (we will have cups available).
When? - Saturday 29th February 2020 9am - midday
Where? - St Margaret’s Church
Cost? - Suggested donation of £5 on the day
How do I join in? - Sign-up Here
More Information? - Contact Barbara Roberts 07715374113
World Day of Prayer
Breakfast with Bible teaching
Skittles with BBQ at The Spur
There will be several new and exciting extra activities on offer this year:
- An Alpha course at home with Barbara Roberts for those who are interested in knowing what Alpha is all about or for those wishing to go back to basics of their faith.
- Anyone interested in becoming part of a prayer triplet will be invited to an information morning or evening to understand what these valuable groups are all about.
- Afternoon tea with Susan Bawler and interviewees on what it means to serve God.
- Mini Bible study series with Fernanda Curtis on a particular topic.
- The 1st Friday in The Lamb, Angmering continues - a neutral setting in which to invite your friends and start up friendships and conversations.