As the title 'Women Together' suggests these meetings are opportunities for women of all ages to come together in a series of events chosen to appeal to different tastes and ages for the purpose of encouraging, supporting and building up the church family at St. Margaret's and reaching out to others with the good news of Jesus Christ. It is run by a team of ladies under the leadership of Barbara Roberts, our Women's Ministry Worker, and any queries about 'Women Together' can be directed to her via this website. You can find the schedule for 2019/2020 below.
Bring and Share Supper
World Day of Prayer
Breakfast with Bible teaching
Skittles with BBQ at The Spur
There will be several new and exciting extra activities on offer this year:
- An Alpha course at home with Barbara Roberts for those who are interested in knowing what Alpha is all about or for those wishing to go back to basics of their faith.
- Anyone interested in becoming part of a prayer triplet will be invited to an information morning or evening to understand what these valuable groups are all about.
- Afternoon tea with Susan Bawler and interviewees on what it means to serve God.
- Mini Bible study series with Fernanda Curtis on a particular topic.
- The 1st Friday in The Lamb, Angmering continues - a neutral setting in which to invite your friends and start up friendships and conversations.